Posted on: 02 Mar, 2015 Posted by: Foldr News
As well as deploying the app en masse, an administrator is also able to preconfigure the app mode, set various app settings and enforce security settings as appropriate.
1. Once logged into the AirWatch console navigate to Apps & Books.
2. Click on Purchased and all your apps purchased through VPP should appear. (Note that you must have already configured your VPP Token in the AirWatch settings.)
3. Locate Foldr and click on the text Foldr to open the app assignment window or click on the Edit Assignment button on the far right hand side.
4. Configure which users or devices the app will be deployed to.
5. Under Deployment at the bottom of the page, tick the Send Application Configuration check box. Add the configuration settings as required…
If you’ve read any of our other how-tos regarding MDM deployment you’ll notice that things are slightly different with Airwatch. You don’t have to paste or upload a configuration PLIST, you just add the configuration property options you require.
Are you deploying and configuring Foldr with MDM? We’d love to hear from you.
Kudos to Paul @ Welford for his help with this article.